Friday, April 18, 2014

Brianne Chantal Patterson's Blog Tags Proves She Stalks And Targets My Family

This is not the first time Ive covered this, but it bears repeating. She denies it, but her own postings prove Brianne does indeed stalk and targets my family simply as a means to get to me as she continues to tag my family members names on her post.

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyways.. her claims.. about me and most especially my family are false.. but that is her stock and trade.. False information... LIES if you will. 

It is beyond me as to why she would want to ruin or attempt to ruin the lives of my family, especially my children simply because she hates me, but it does speak volumes to her true nature.. her true self. She is unspeakably evil and mentally twisted and this just proves once again there is no level she will stoop to in her efforts to destroy those she dislikes or has determined got what she thinks she deserves.

Regardless of her attempts, she will ( as she always does) fail. She will forever be irrelevant and jealous of not only me... but my entire family. 


No comments: