Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Brianne Chantal Patterson Caught Committing Identity Theft -Again

This morning I woke up to a brand new Google Alert in my inbox. When I followed the link it took me to Wikia and a page made with my name and picture on it. View in full size by clicking HERE. May need to click twice to enlarge image.

































I knew I didn't make it but judging by the links on the page it was a pretty sure bet as to who did make it. Your favorite (sarcasm) cyber-stalker and mine .. . Brianne Chantal Patterson aka Hairy McScary. 

One brief email to Wikia and BOOM the page was all gone. 





















Later Brianne Chantal Patterson was spotted on her front lawn expressing her opinion of being busted and beaten at her own game. Again. 













RELATED POSTS: 

Speaking Of Forgery 

 If It Weren't So Pathetic And Desperate - It Would Almost Be Laughable  

  A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Port Charles #GH #RyanPaevey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bri Bri,

“Hypocrites get offended by the truth.”
― Jess C. Scott

“When I see you, I think "I wonder which face she sees when she looks into the mirror.”
― C. JoyBell C.

“Often those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.”
― Shannon L. Alder

“I do not take advice or listen to the words of hypocrites or beings that are not self-realized. It's nothing personal. I am simply no fan of beings that try to sound wise, while trying to mask their imbecility.”
― Lionel Suggs

“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.”
― Abraham Lincoln

“Your hypocrisy insults my intelligence.”
― Toba Beta

“Thats called hypocrisy, you shuck face piece of -!”
― James Dashner

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“He does not believe that does not live according to his belief.”
― Sigmund Freud

“The splinter in your eye is the best magnifying-glass available.”
― Theodor W. Adorno

“Hypocrisy is a tribute that vice pays to virtue.”
― Fran├žois La Rochefoucauld

“Hypocrisy
/hi pakrise/ noun

1. The moment you tell someone it is not important to be right, in order to look right to everyone else.”
― Shannon L. Alder

Mmk???