Friday, March 14, 2014

Nice Try Brianne - Or Should I Say "Jillian"

I dont know why I got the particular Google alert so late, maybe because I recently changed my settings? But I did. 

When I followed the link it took me to The Dirty (dot) com and a comment Jillian Brianne made on a post about someone called Thickness. You can see the post HERE.

This is the comment: 


I own the Gossiping Pens now? 




Kinda makes me wonder what lie and defamation Brianne Chantal Patterson was trying to run away from back in October of 2013. 

For the record though, lets review ownership of the blog Gossiping Pens... just for shits and giggles. 

According to Brianne's twitter account she is Editor in Chief of Gossiping Pens. I think anyone who has ever known me or read this blog there is NO WAY in hell I would let Hairy McScary near that blog IF I owned it. 



Need further proof that Brianne Chantal Patterson owns Gossiping Pens? You can find it 

Well you get the point. 

Busted Again Brinocchio. Busted again. 

 

No comments: