Friday, February 21, 2014

Speaking Of Forgery

I received an email yesterday from one of my friends who wanted to know when I started using Google+and why I had such an awful 'about' profile about myself.

Well imagine my surprise when I asked her to link me to it and I found this - 


































Don't get me wrong, I go have a Google+ account and those stupid ass circles by virtue of having a gmail account, but I do not use it or them, ever. 

Then I got to poking around and found a blogspot blog bearing my name. What was even more not at all fucking surprising is this particular blog bearing my name was a blogspot.ca blog .. "ca" meaning Canada. Hmm. Now who do we know in Canada that would do such a thing?

Here is a screen shot of the blog with the address bar capped as well. Notice the url and the very first post. . . Plotting to murder her?! Became good friends with her?! Good God this girl has some freaky fantasies.
If this is too small for you to see on your screen, you can click HERE to see in full, you may have to click on image twice to enlarge. 



















While I do have the entire blog screenshot, I wont post it on here as much of it contains pictures and names of my children, and some of their friends. I will however share them with the proper authorities if so needed. 

Now before you rush over there to check Brianne, I'll save you the trouble. 





















And the impersonation Google + account *poof* All gone too.  

This is very reminiscent of the impersonation blog your 454854 alt bff Sarah Kreft made of me once upon a time. Wanna try to deny that too? Well the proof that you were indeed Sarah can be found right HERE. And just like this impersonation blog, your Sarah's blog went all gone too.
















I don't know what its called in Canada, but here in the good old U.S of A its called Identity Theft and YOU Hairy McScary are committing it. 

Soon enough the other accounts and blogs ( like the 'who is' one) will be gone too. .. What? You thought I didn't know? 

Related Posts: 
  
While We're On The Subject Of Brianne's Scams -http://thatsonecrazycanadianbitch.blogspot.com/2014/02/while-were-on-subject-of-briannes-scams.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more I read about that sick, obsessed idiot the more I realize just how stupid she is. Her ignorance and obsession astounds me.

But what astounds me even more is the RCMP let her get away with this. I guess there's not much they can do since she deletes everything as soon as she realizes she fucked up and gave herself away. But that just brings us back to her being a complete and total idiot.

It's sad really. Not only is she a loon, but a stupid one at that. Will this ever end? Who knows.

I don't know how you do it Holly. I'd be wanting to have her hairy ass thrown in jail. But I'm sure you have much better things to do with your time and money.

Just keep on blogging. Your blogging and brushing it off is what keeps her going. Why? Because it pisses her off.

The blogspot with the Canada address is hilarious. Her ignorance never ceases to surprise me. Just when I think she's proven that she can't possibly get any more stupid she GETS more stupid.

Hmmm.... Wonder why she can't leave Canada? Maybe because she only gets "day passes." Makes sense.

Hang in there!

Holly Briley said...

Hanging tough here.. and yes, youre right she is stupid and very predictable.

Jess said...

This isn't exactly a new stunt she's pulled. She's good at it. It's not what I would call 'resume' material.

I wonder if she's proud of her minionisms? If this is the best she's got to offer, she's in for a long, lonely existence.

Sucks to be shit britches.