Tuesday, June 19, 2012

@VIPTattler – No Thanks, Ive Got This One

This post originally appeared on The Radio News Blog. Its posted here in its entirety. 
 
In a predictable albeit strange turn of events,  I have been offered “talks” with a certain blog.
I am respectfully going to pass on this offer to talk directly to them or their owners.
I will however contact the attorneys tomorrow in an effort to facilitate these “talks.”
I will not be asking them for specifics of the ownership or blog; I am aware that attorney/client privilege applies.  This being said, they can legally tell me if they do indeed represent this blog and further my quest, on their clients behalf of course, to facilitate talks.
This is something any attorney acting on the best interest of their clients any attorney is happy to do.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE 
UPDATE  –
Someone alert the authorities. . . maybe even the FBI! Parts of the above post are now missing!! What could have happened to them?!
*THUD*


CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

No comments: