Thursday, June 7, 2012

Iva Mazzanti aka @BrianneChantal aka @VIPTattler Come On Down!

Gotta hand it to old Hairy McScarry, she never really gives up. She goes away for a few days but then the voices in her crazy little head start talking to her again. Its then she climbs that ladder down to her alt vault and pulls a new one out and starts her cray cray posting again. Tonight was no different.

Enter Iva Mazzanti, a supposed "mum of 3 year old twin boys, Benjamin and Luke" who is "originally from Boston, MA, now living in the UK and works for Laura Ashley." Even gave her a brand spankin new Twitter account.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE     



Of course this whole charade was so that she could tweet me "Ivas" blog. I immediately screen shot it as I knew it would disappear as fast as it came up. Here it is for you.. my answers are in red.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE


As soon as I saw this and informed Hairy McScarry that I knew it was her and that I would be sending it to the Constable in the RCMP that called me about her last week (after her fake suicide claim) the blog was immediately taken down and the tweets "Iva" made were gone.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Gone .. but not before I screen shot them.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Like I said before Hairy McScarry, you are nothing if not predictable. And since you like the ape pictures so much . . . this time I made you two. Enjoy!




No comments: