Monday, June 4, 2012

Brianne Chantal Pattterson Keeps Rolling Down That River Of De Nile!


Yesterday you  recall how I busted Hairy McScarry (again) of making fake Twitter accounts in an lame attempt to clear her own name while simultaneously pretending to throw herself under the bus? You can read it here if you need a refresher.

Now sooner than she read this post on here ( and I know she comes here because I see her visits in stats) she took to her faked Twitter account again in an effort to deny the account belongs to her. 

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE 

While I give this an E for effort, still doesn't explain how "Ryder's Support" knew Brianne Chantal Patterson was advised by the RCMP to have "no contact" with me, does it? 



BUSTED AGAIN BRI BRI - BUSTED AGAIN! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know......the more I read the 'fake' Cindy Anthony twitter, the more I believe it's Bratney Sh*tall. There's a tweet with a threat of 'cease and desist'.

Cindy Anthony‏@CINDYANTH0NY

@krinderhagenjr KENNY I BELIEVE YOU WERE TOLD TO CEASE AND DESIST FROM MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THIS. READ UR LETER!@!!!!!

AND.....

(conveniently mentioning Amelia Sobel)....

@atldixie @AmeliaSobel UNTRUE UNTRUE UNTRUE. CEASE & DESIST SPREADING THESE LIES. PEOPLES SAFETY IS AT STAKE & YOU WILL BE SUED!!111111111

http://twitter.com/CINDYANTH0NY

Same person who trolled Orlando Sentinel forum, Topix and various other crime blogs.