Friday, June 22, 2012

@briadoublene aka @BrianneChantal @VIPTattler Solicits Donations For Casey Anthony !!

Brianne Chantal, the confirmed owner of VIPTattler is now soliciting donations for Casey Anthony!

In her true form, she creates the account, then creates a Twitter handle to tweet this information out. As with all of her many many alts, she tweets this information to me only .... then quickly deletes the account. 

I suspect she did this for many reasons, but Im sure she did this to get hits to her bogus celeb blog, but most importantly to get a big story when she 'reveals' that my husband and I are the ones behind the donation site. We are NOT in anyway associated with it or with Casey Anthony, but true to her lying psychotic mentality, this wont prevent her from saying it. 

The joke is on her this time, as all this information has been forwarded to proper authorities as well as Morgan and Morgan, the attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez. 

Seems Hairy McScarry really screwed the pooch this time! 

Below are screen shots of it all.. click on images to enlarge:

NOTICE THIS ACCOUNT ONLY TWEETS TO ME AND FOLLOWS ONLY ONE PERSON - ME.
DESPERATE ATTEMPT FOR HITS

SURPRISE SURPRISE - VIP "BREAKS" THE STORY!

BOYCOTT ALL GONE

UPDATE :

Though Brianne denies stalking me or this blog, no sooner than this story went out Brianne VIPTattler issued a denial:

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
I welcome you to seek legal indemnification for this.. really. Please do, then all of YOUR dirty little secrets will come to light and everyone will know about your "colorful internet posting." But don't worry, when I counter... and I will, I'll let you and your mom stay in your subsidizes housing apartment... you'll just be paying ME rent, and I don't accept charity.

UPDATE:

As of this morning, June 23, 2012, Matt Morgan of Morgan and Morgan are aware of Brianne's Casey Anthony donation website and in his words "watching closely." If I had to bet, this means there will be subpoenas flying come Monday morning.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Brianne has always wanted to be famous and known, and I do believe she is well on her way to it. Probably not the way she intended..

2 comments:

RadioDeJay said...

I think it is time she finally gets exposed for what she has done. What started as people getting together because of a missing child has turned into nothing but a bunch of back stabbing, bullying, lies, attacking people who don't share the same opinions and etc. This is not what should be happening. We should all be doing things to help other children so they do not end up like Caylee.

H - said...

I would love nothing more than these bullies who would seek to derail the works to be exposed for what they are and what they are trying to do. Ive spent the last 6 mos of my life dealing w/ Miss Patterson and now it seems others have jumped into the fray... if Im sit back and say/do nothing Im (in their minds) guilty or a whimp. If I fight back.. Im an asshole, bully or what have you. I now to chose to fight back. No longer will I tolerate their abuse.