Saturday, March 17, 2012

Brianne Chantal - Psychotic Predictable Stalker

The minute I revealed that Brianne Chantal Patterson got rejected by Peter Facinelli here  and then got fired  I predicted her next move would be to say that Scallywag and Vagabond and I were working in conjunction on this, I also predicted she would call for boycotts and urge people to file complaints.

Sure enough, she went back to her blog and edited it to add the following LIE in a desperate attempt to once again make her look like the victim and called for boycotts and reporting.

Never mind the fact she set out to ruin a man's life because he rejected her. 

When cornered with her lies, she is true to form. 

Im calling it now.. her next steps will be to go on an all out flame fest against her former employer and at the same time will begin threatening lawsuits, cease and desist letters. 

How do I know all of this? She's been playing this game for over ten years, that and Ive been waiting for that cease and desist letter  she promised me months ago.

This time she may have bitten off just a little bit more than even she can chew. 

Nom Nom Hairy McScary. 

Nom Nom.

No comments: